Thursday, June 11, 2009

12th of June

Yesterday.. It was my first time to woke up late here.. I've set the alarm but I switched it off and get back to my bed, continue my sweet sweet dream. haha.. Luckily, I'm still able to automatically woke up around 10.30am before my class start at 11am, it was so rush. Fortunately, I manage to reached college at the exactly time which is 11am. *Punctual* haha.. While i was walking to college, the environment here is full of haze. My dear friends, have to take care and drink more water since the weather here is unpredictable.

I misses a chance to meet with my high school friends in this Saturday.
miss u guys..!!
I couldnt meet them up because I had promised Winnie to join the treasure hunt on that day.
And on the next week everyone was busying with the test,exam and assignment.
Good Luck and all the best !!

No comments:

Post a Comment