Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm here

Finally..i got a chance to online here..

Sorry for delaying my update.


First and foremost, i would like to say thanks to those who sent me off on last friday.
There were so many friends which send me off even the counter guy also said "wow, banyaknya
orang hantar kamu ni.. Macam satu kampung oh!" haha
Esther and I
All of my FRIENDS

Miss u all so so so much. Wish you all the best ya. Thank you so much

I'm staying in hostel now. Hope i can move out with a group of friends after a few months later.

Orientation day has past.

The college life is started and i need some time to suite it.

Living cost here is high. SIGH..sigh..sigh

if i got a car here, how good is it rite? no need to call cab when u wish to go somewhere else.

but will get lost to somewhere else also lo. haha

Started to miss my mum, dad and my little naughty brother.


My dear friends, I'm waiting your arrival.

Find some day to gather ya.


Feel so sleepy and tired.

sign off now lu..




1 comment:

  1. Woah...Betul Betul satu kampung o!!!
    You Banyak hebat o!!Hahaha...
    All the best o!

    ReplyDelete